Featured in Disney's Fantasia, the "Pastoral" Symphony paints vivid scenes of gathering thunderstorms, wandering brooks, and breezy countrysides.
The famous Violin Concerto of Brahms is performed by the incomparable Gil Shaham.
eZseatU memberships for the 2012-13 season are now on sale!
|Buy Now||Log In|
How it works:
Buy membership: Purchase your eZseatU membership online and create your personal online account.
Reserve your FREE tickets: Student tickets are made available online the Tuesday before each concert. eZseatU members receive e-mail alerts when tickets are available.
Bring friends: eZseatU members may purchase up to four $8 student add-on tickets for each performance.
Concert night: Print out your tickets and bring them to the concert with your valid student ID (a valid student ID is needed for student add-on tickets as well). Your tickets will be scanned at the eZseatU table in the Kimmel Center lobby, and you will be seated by an usher 10 minutes before the performance starts.
- FREE tickets with $25 annual membership
- Unlimited access to 80+ concerts all season
- Access to College Night post-concert events for students during The Philadelphia Orchestra's season. These parties include live music, food, and socializing with musicians exclusively for university students!
- Opportunity to reserve student tickets in advance during the week of each concert
- Ability to purchase up to four additional student tickets at $8 each
- Online access and print-at-home ticketing
- Special eZseatU membership e-mails
- Membership card with discounts at area restaurants
- eZseatU memberships are valid for all regular Philadelphia Orchestra concerts October through May at the Kimmel Center. Memberships expire at the end of this season (5/31/2013).
- You must have a current full-time student ID valid for the current academic year to participate.
- All add-on tickets must be used by full-time students.
- Always bring your printed ticket and valid student ID to concerts.
- Tickets issued are general admission. Seating location in the concert hall is dependent on availability. If someone has a purchased ticket for the seat you have been placed in at a particular concert, please allow them to take their seat and find an usher who will reseat you.
- If eZseatU reservations have been sold out for a particular concert, there are still other options for students!
- Reservations and seating are subject to availability.
- All artists, dates, prices, and programs subject to change.
Have more questions? Read our FAQs to find out more.