To view the Orchestra’s participation in the Festival of Families Concert on Saturday, September 26, and the Papal Mass on Sunday, September 27, please see below, where you can stream both events live. The Saturday concert is scheduled to run from 5:30 PM until 9:45 PM, with the Orchestra appearing from approximately 7:30 PM to the end. On Sunday, the Mass begins at 4 PM with the Orchestra performing prelude music at 3 PM, music throughout the Mass, and postlude music beginning at approximately 6:10 PM.
On the World Meeting of Families website you can watch the Festival of Families Concert here and Papal Mass here. You can also tune in to your favorite local stations for complete coverage.
- Catholic TV: Round-the-clock coverage
- ABC-6: 9:30 AM to 9 PM on Sept. 26; and 9:15 AM to 8 PM on Sept. 27
- NBC 10: Continuous coverage from 6 AM on Sept. 26 to 8 PM on Sunday
- CBS-3: 9 AM to 12 AM on Sept. 26, and 5 AM to 12 PM on CBS-3 and 11:30 AM to 8 PM on CW on Sept. 27
- Fox 29: 6 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 11 PM, Sept. 26; and 8 AM to 11 AM, 4 PM to 8 PM, and 10 to 11 PM on Sept. 27
The Orchestra’s participation in the Festival of Families concert on September 26 and the Papal Mass on September 27 has been made possible through the generous support of the Maguire Foundation, Harry and Kay Halloran, Chris Donahue/Federated, the Connelly Foundation, Andrew Lesko, Thomas Ajamie, Christian and Adrianna Henkels Fund/Schwab Charitable, Jeremiah and Kathleen O’Grady, Ed Kicak, and Vincent Roberti, in addition to an extraordinary partnership with Senator Robert P. Casey and the advocacy of Senator Pat Toomey and Congressman Brendan Boyle.