Becoming a Campus Representative is a great way to get professional publicity and promotions experience while in college, as well as a way to gain access to one of Philadelphia’s most beloved musical ensembles, The Philadelphia Orchestra. Help us provide your campuses with the best Philadelphia Orchestra concert experience!
Students can add their Campus Representative experience to their resumes and have the opportunity to network with Philadelphia Orchestra musicians, staff, and other fans.
- Promote awareness of eZseatU throughout area colleges via enthusiastic communication
- Distribution/hanging of flyers and posters around campus
- Representation of the Orchestra at schools’ activities fairs, orientations, and other interactive events
- Place events on schools’ activities calendars and e-mails
- Enhance faculty and student awareness of eZseatU and Group Sales opportunities as well as answer questions
- Assist at Philadelphia Orchestra College Night events
- Brainstorm and provide feedback to Group Sales Department for eZseatU ideas and improvements
- You must attend at least one Orchestra concert within the season – Any concert through eZseatU, the Free College Concert, the College Art Night concert, any Free Neighborhood Concert, etc.
- You must volunteer for at least one event throughout the season. Details about upcoming events will be e-mailed monthly.
To sign up or request more information about becoming a campus representative, please fill out this online application form.