Enjoy a panel discussion entitled “Stokowski, Barnes, and Matisse,” which will focus on the impact Barnes and Stokowski had on the cultural landscape of Philadelphia and America. The panel will take place at the Barnes Foundation on October 13 from 3-4:30 PM, with an introduction by Stéphane Denève.
• Mari Shaw, art collector and Philadelphia Orchestra supporter (moderator)
• Jeremy Braddock, associate professor of English at Cornell University
• Peter Crimmins, arts and culture reporter for WHYY
• Jack McCarthy, music historian
• Jean-Michel Rabaté, professor of English and comparative literature at the University of Pennsylvania
Guests with valid “Stokowski, Barnes, and Matisse” panel tickets may show their ticket at the Barnes to receive discounted $15 admission to the Barnes collection on October 13. (Barnes collection hours are 11 AM – 5 PM).