Group Benefits and Information
Groups of 10 or more can save on ticket prices—with only one processing fee per order, even more savings!
Within walking distance of many hotels, historical attractions, and buzzing Philadelphia nightlife and dining, The Philadelphia Orchestra at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts is more than just a focal point of your group’s tour, it is your main attraction!
There are many concert options to select from that are perfect for any group outing. Concerts to choose from include:
- Regular concerts: matinee and evening options available most weekends, September through June
- Special Event Concerts: Opening Night, Halloween with Orchestra and Organ, Organ and Brass Christmas, Bugs Bunny at the Symphony II, and Cirque de la Symphonie
- Holiday Concerts: The Glorious Sound of Christmas, Messiah, and New Year's Eve
- Family Concerts: great for families and kids ages 6-12!
Groups of 10 or more are eligible for the following benefits:
- New lower pricing for groups of 10 or more*
- Complimentary ticket for every 20 seats purchased
- There is only one processing fee per order, rather than per ticket
- Flexible payment policy
- No cost lost ticket replacement
- Materials to promote your trip to the Orchestra available upon request
- Personal attention, advice, and flexibility throughout the planning and ordering process
*Pricing is subject to availability and change
Want to enhance your group experience and offer more than just a concert? Looking for a professional setting and outstanding cultural experience for an evening with your clients and associates?
Create a package and tailor events to your group’s needs!
- Include a free tour of The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts*
- Schedule a meet and greet with Philadelphia Orchestra musicians*
- Hold a special event in conjunction with your concert
- Free PreConcert Conversations one hour before regular concerts
- Additional student educational opportunities are available upon request*
*Some restrictions apply—call group sales office for details
+Approximately one week prior to your concert
Reserve tickets anytime. A 50% deposit is due six weeks prior to the concert date. Final payment is due three weeks prior to the concert. Seat count can be adjusted up until the time of the final payment; however, after paying the deposit you are contractually obligated to purchase at least 50% of the original ticket quantity. You may add seats to your order after final payment. All ticket sales are final.