How to read your ticket
Reading your ticket is easy when you follow these helpful tips! You can always ask one of the ushers (wearing red jackets) if you have a question about your ticket.
- PATRON ID: Your Patron ID is your unique account number and helps us identify you easily. Cite this number when speaking with ticket representative from Ticket Philadelphia or the Box Office about your tickets. Your patron ID appears on all of your tickets.
- DOOR CLOSEST TO YOUR SEAT: Facing Verizon Hall with your back to the Perelman Theater, the letters run alphabetically, right to left.
- SECTION: Your section, which will indicate on which level you are seated. Section Abbreviations
- Ground Level: Orchestra Orchestra Box (Orch Box) Orchestra Tier (Orch Tier) (T1)
- One Level Up: First Tier First Tier Box Conductor's Circle (Cond Circle) Second Tier Box Second Tier Rows A-D (T2)
- Two Levels Up: Second Tier Rows E-H Third Tier Box Third Tier Rows A-H (T3)
- Three Levels Up: Third Tier Rows J-K