The Young Friends Ambassadors is an exciting way to help support and gain even greater insight about the Orchestra. As a Young Friends Ambassador, your gift is more than a donation. It is how you can help the Orchestra’s commitment to excellence, innovation, and creativity onstage along with how it serves and improves the quality of life in many communities at home and abroad by performing music.
Any donation, regardless of amount, makes you an Ambassador. Should you like the opportunity to deepen your relationship with The Philadelphia Orchestra, and enjoy greater benefits that include social events, exclusive access, and unique experiences, we offer many benefit levels to consider.
Monthly giving is an easy and effective way to help support the Orchestra's work with your gift. Whether your gift is made at one time or monthly, you are making a difference. Should you have any questions, please call 215.893.3141 or e-mail [email protected].
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, under the advisement of the CDC and City of Philadelphia, the donor events listed below have been suspended for the 2020–21 season.
Please see our full statement and information about Digital Events here.
Young Friends Ambassador Benefit Levels
- Opportunity to purchase up to 4 tickets at the Young Friends price.
- Two additional Volvér Drink tickets (4 total)
Value of Benefits: $20.00
All Bronze benefits, along with:
- Young Friends of The Philadelphia Orchestra branded coffee mug
- Invitation for two to a Young Friends Ambassadors event
- Two Open Rehearsal tickets
Value of Benefits: $70.00
All Silver benefits, along with:
- Two tickets to a select Orchestra concert
- Two drink tickets at the PECO Bar in Commonwealth Plaza
- Two additional Open Rehearsal tickets (4 total)
Value of Benefits: $90.00
All Gold benefits, along with:
- Two tickets to the Young Friends Sponsored concert
- Two additional tickets to an Open Rehearsal (6 total)
- Invitation for two to an upcoming Academy of Music Friends and Family Open House
- An invitation for two to attend one Salon Series event
- An invitation for two to attend a Closed Rehearsal and breakfast
- *One Young Friends of The Philadelphia Orchestra branded 14 oz. Moscow Mule Barrel Mug
Value of Benefits: $186.50
*Available for first-time Young Friend Ambassadors
All Sapphire benefits, along with:
- Two tickets to the Summer Young Friends Event at the Mann Center
- Two tickets to Young Friends of the Academy of Music’s "Monster's Ball"
- Private Backstage tour for two with musicians
- Two additional Open Rehearsal tickets (8 total)
- An invitation for two to attend two Salon Series events
- Unlimited Ticket Exchanges
Value of Benefits: $306.50
All Emerald benefits, along with:
- Two additional tickets (4 total) and private transportation to the Summer Young Friends Event at the Mann Center
- Recognition of your contribution in Playbill
- An invitation for two to attend three Salon Series events
- Use of the Wells Fargo Founders' Lounge* during Philadelphia Orchestra concerts (Tier 1)
- Invitation for two to attend a special reception with Orchestra musicians
Value of Benefits: $696.50
*Wells Fargo Founders' Lounge is open for all Philadelphia Orchestra subscription concerts and select special events.
All Platinum benefits, along with:
- Two tickets to the upcoming Philadelphia Orchestra Opening Night Concert and Gala
- Two ribbons to the upcoming Radnor Hunt Races
- An invitation to a Green Room reception with musicians and Orchestra leadership
- An invitation to a private house party with Orchestra leadership and musicians
- Access to all Open Rehearsals with exclusive reserved seating in Tier 1 and the Conductor's Circle*
- Dedicated Priority Service
Value of Benefits: $1,236.50
*Conductor's Circle seating is at the discretion of the maestro