Double Your Impact
A great venue amplifies sound. A matching gift amplifies your impact.
Charitable contributions support the Orchestra's artistic excellence and take our educational mission to new heights. By investing in The Philadelphia Orchestra’s mission to share the transformative power of the performing arts and arts education, you are investing in your community and in the futures of students across the region. And now, for a limited time, your donation will go even further.
Generous donors have generously offered to match every new gift dollar-for-dollar—up to $100,000. Your impact will be doubled if you make your gift before December 31!
Let’s reach more students, create more opportunities, open more doors, together.
Thank you for your support!
Ways to Give
- Donate Online through our Donation Form
- Give by phone 215.893.3151
- Mail your contribution:
The Philadelphia Orchestra Annual Fund
One South Broad Street | 14th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Tax ID (EIN): 23-1352289
A charitable gift to The Philadelphia Orchestra can also benefit you and your loved ones. We gratefully accept gifts of stock, gifts from donor advised funds, IRA Charitable Rollovers, and more.
To ensure your contribution is counted in 2023:
- All mailed credit card transactions, stock transfers, or gifts from IRA checkbooks must be received in our office before 5 PM on Friday, December 29.
- Mailed checks must be postmarked by Saturday, December 30.
- Credit card gifts may be made online any time through Sunday, December 31, at 11:59 PM.
The Philadelphia Orchestra offers member benefits to bring you closer to the music you love!