Young Friends Tickets
The Young Friends of The Philadelphia Orchestra membership program offers specials savings on ticket prices for young adults between the ages of 21 and 40. Starting at $30, a Young Friend can experience the magnificence and exquisite beauty of the world-renowned Philadelphia Sound from the best seats in Verizon Hall.
Young Friends should utilize promo-code YOUNGFRIENDS to receive their ticket savings. Individual tickets for the 2017-18 season will be available on August 11, 2017.
For information about our Young Friends Create-Your-Own 4 subscription, click here.
Young Friends may select and purchase the best seats in the house and receive special ticket savings! Ticket prices are $30, $45, $60, $75, or $90 depending on the performance you choose, and all fees are included.
- Must use promo code YOUNGFRIENDS when purchasing.
- Browse the concert(s) you wish to purchase from the calendar and click Buy Tickets
- Enter promo code YOUNGFRIENDS before selecting your seating options
- Select your seats or choose "Best Available" and continue through to checkout
- Most Philadelphia Series and Holiday concerts included. (Philadelphia Series concerts are all concerts in the Philadelphia Orchestra season except for those listed below.)
- No additional fees on Young Friends tickets.
- Limit two tickets per concert per membership may be purchased under the Young Friends price. Additional tickets at the regular price will include all normal fees.
- Any section of the house with a lower ticket price than the young friends price will remain at that lower price.
- Registration for this program must be completed online.
- Once you are a registered member, tickets may be purchased online, over the phone, or at the Kimmel Center Box Office.
- Family and Sound All Around concerts are not included in this ticket price because regular tickets for these performances are already lower than the young friends price.
- Special events such as Opening Night, and Academy of Music Anniversary Concert and Ball are not included in this ticket price.
- Concerts and their designations of Standard, Premium, Premium Plus, and Premium Special are subject to change.
- Ticket policy
- To be eligible for Young Friends, you must be between the ages of 21-40 prior to the start of the 2017-18 season.
- You must register via the registration page online to become a member. No registrations will be accepted at the Kimmel Center Box Office.
- The Philadelphia Orchestra reserves the right to check your ID to verify eligibility for this program.
- Young Friends ticket price is not available for Opening Night, and Academy of Music Anniversary Concert and Ball.
- Orchestra Box and Tier 1 Box seats are not included in the Young Friends price for concerts designated as Premium, Premium Plus or Premium Special.
Standard — All concerts featured here are either $30 or $45 for Young Friends
Please use promo-code YFAMADEUS and save!
Some of the most glorious music ever written; plus a mystery full of passion, jealousy, and (possibly) murder; plus a live soundtrack performed by the incomparable Philadelphia Orchestra: it just doesn’t get any better than Amadeus, the enthralling story of composer Antonio Salieri’s crippling envy of the vastly more talented Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. As the (fictionalized but immensely entertaining) plot plays out onscreen, you’ll hear excerpts from Mozart’s dazzling symphonies, serenades, and piano concertos, as well as The Marriage of Figaro, Don Giovanni, and the Requiem that he tried desperately to finish as he lay dying.
This 1984 film directed by Miloš Forman was a smash hit, winning eight Academy Awards. The original soundtrack album is one of the most popular classical music records ever. Veteran film conductor Richard Kaufman is on the podium for these unforgettable nights at the movies.
Amadeus Live is a production of Avex Classics International
Premium — All concerts featured here are between $60 and $75 for Young Friends
Premium Plus — All concerts featured here are only $90 for Young Friends
Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities.