concerts, and provides a variety of accommodations for those with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Please contact us directly to discuss specific details for navigating our historic buildings by calling Patron Services at 215.893.1999 (215.875.7633 TTY) or send us an e-mail.
- The Kimmel Center is wheelchair accessible from the entrances on Broad St. and Spruce St.
- Accessible seating is available throughout Verizon Hall.
- All restrooms on all levels are accessible.
- A limited number of ADA-compliant accessible parking spaces are available in the underground garage on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wheelchair-accessible elevators are located in the garage.
- For our hearing-impaired patrons, assistive listening devices are available, with a deposit of a valid ID, at the Kimmel Center’s coat check desk.
- The desk is located on the lower level of the Kimmel Center on the north side.
- Large-print programs are available for all Philadelphia Orchestra subscription performances at the House Manager’s office in the main lobby. Please ask an usher for assistance.
- For any guest who requires a paid Personal Care Attendants (PCA), we will provide a PCA Pass at no cost with a paid admission.
- Any guests with disabilities who require a PCA and wish to purchase advance tickets should contact Patron Services at 215.893.1999 or 215.875.7633 TTY to request a PCA Pass with the ticket.
- Trained service animals are welcome in all venues. Typically, the space under each seat will accommodate a service animal during a performance.
- Please call Patron Services 215.893.1999 or 215.875.7633 TTY for further information regarding service animals in our venues.
bout all available accommodations, visit the Ensemble Arts Philly’s accessibility page.