Each Friends Circle level includes all benefits from the preceding levels.
- Access to the Meet the Artists digital event
- Electronic and print access to Philadelphia Orchestra Impact Reports
- A total of four Open Rehearsal tickets for the length of your membership
- Access to member pre-sale offers
- 10% discount on select tickets
- Four additional Open Rehearsal tickets (for a total of eight tickets for the length of your membership)
- One complimentary Digital Stage ticket or digital recording*
- An invitation for two to the Meet the Artists in-person events*
- An invitation for two to all Open Rehearsals
- Acknowledgement of support in Playbill concert programs
Ambassadors Circle members enjoy all Friends Circle benefits, plus additional benefits in appreciation for their generous contributions of $3,500 or more.
- Access to the Founders Lounge prior to select concerts and during intermissions*
- Ability to purchase premium, discounted parking in the Kimmel Center parking garage
Parking must be purchased in advance to take advantage of this benefit.
- Contact with priority services coordinator for ticket purchases, exchanges, and parking reservations
- Early registration access for Orchestra tours and travel opportunities, including day trips and international tours
- Invitations to special receptions and behind-the-scenes opportunities
Presenters Circle members enjoy a customized benefits package tailored to individual interests. They receive all Friends and Ambassadors Circle benefits, plus additional benefits in appreciation for their generous contributions of $10,000 or more.
- Invitation for two to the annual Carnegie Hall Day Trip
- Opportunity for sponsorship recognition of Orchestra musicians, guest artists, conductors, or subscription concerts based on level of giving
$125,000 and above
Artistic Council members receive individually tailored benefits that offer exclusive access to, and opportunities for, interaction with Music Director Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Philadelphia Orchestra musicians, guest artists, conductors, and artistic personnel.
Value of Goods and Services Received for Tax-Deduction Purposes
The Philadelphia Orchestra Association is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization and is required to provide a description and good-faith estimate of the value of benefits, goods, or services offered in exchange for charitable contributions.
*These benefits are considered substantial goods or services provided to donors in exchange for their support. The value of benefits consumed should be deducted from the total amount of your contribution if you are declaring it to the IRS for tax-deduction purposes.
Donors may elect to decline all benefits, in which case no goods or services will be offered in exchange for your contribution, and the full amount of your gift may be considered tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- One complimentary Digital Stage ticket or digital recording (donor level $500+): $20
- Invitation for two to Meet the Artists events (donor level $1,500+): $60 per event/couple
- Use of the Founders Lounge (donor level $3,500+): $26 per concert/couple or $13 per concert/individual